- Step 1: Make sure cable box is turned on.
- On your remote, select "Power" from the on-screen display or
- Go to the A/V closet, find the cable box in question and press the "Power" button
- Step 2: If you are still having problems, try a different input (ie Apple TV)
- If all other inputs work, such as Apple TV, then we can determine the video switching system is working properly. Please try physically rebooting the cable box by pulling the power cord from the back of the device.
- Step 3: If you are still having problems, call Time Warner/Verizon/Cablevision/Comcast:
- Check to see if there are any outages in the area
- Explain to the technician that you are having trouble with your cable box and ask them to check if all the signal levels are OK.
- Ask the technician to resend a signal to your cable box
- Step 4: If you are still having problems, schedule an appointment with your service provider and contact Old Cove Integrators at 212-628-5300 or email@example.com. We will meet the technician on-site on the day of the repair to make sure the problem is resolved properly.
Time Warner Cable: 1-212-358-0900
Time Warner Cable - Business Class: 1-718-888-3900
Verizon FiOS Solution Center: 1-888-553-1555
Verizon Small Business: 1-888-338-8037