To set your iPhone/iPad/Android up for mobile viewing of surveillance cameras, follow the steps below:
- Go to the App store and purchase the ICRealtime App (it is labeled as ICRSS Pro).
- Open the application and navigate to the settings page (the icon looks like a gear).
- From the left hand panel, select “Device Manager”, and then select “Add” at the top right.
- Use the information below:
5. Select “Save” at the top right.
6. Back out of the configuration menu
7. In one of the free quadrants, tap on the “+” button and select a camera from the “___________” drop-down.